Friday, September 12, 2008

Sarah

So I realize everyone and their mother is talking about Sarah Palin these days, and I'm honestly sick of hearing her name, and people's claims of her apparent hotness, but I can't really find anyone who seems to share my horror and embarassment that this is the Republican party's VP pick?! I'm not sure if this speaks in high regard of my reasoning, but of everything I've heard or watched on this chick, Matt Damon comes closest to expressing what I am feeling about this election. I just don't see how someone of any party, can look and listen to her and say "Yay! Lead me! You think you understand foreign policy because you can see Russian land from an Alaskan island. Hurray!" Am I being too picky for wanting a potential leader of the USA to have had her passport longer than I have?

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Girl, I'm right there with you. Enough already about Palin! And Matt Damon is hilarious.