So what will happen when our future tykes are asked to dress up like the 00's? If God does indeed love us, all Uggs and Crocs will have since been burned. So what are we left with? Peasant tops? Skinny jeans? Please not together? As someone with what I consider a rather minimalist, classic fashion sense, I don't think little Besiege Jr. will be all too excited when I advise her..."Yeah, wear some jeans. And that black sweater. Yep. Perfect. Maybe some pointy shoes?" Excititng dress-up day!
I'm so supposed to be getting ready for work right now instead of writing this random pondering.
4 comments:
I want you to know I'm a Crocaholic!! :D
oh no... that must be stopped! ;)
I'm 38% certain that future generations will mock our love of Outdoor Performance Clothing. There's also a 26% chance that Halloween 2030 will involve a large number of trucker hats, a 23% chance that the future Chinese world government will mandate we dress only in Yao Ming jerseys, and a 13% likelihood that the world will be blown to underground F-bomb-ville by a nuclear holocaust between Iran and Israel. Here's hoping for one of the first three. Joe - or, (drwizard.wordpress.com)
So, I think the 90's had a fashion style. But I really don't think the 00's has had a fashion style. I mean, I guess whatever a kid thinks "trendy" means at that time. At least with the 90's you had some cross-colors, baggy jeans, high-top fads, jewelery was still gold not platinum/silver, and silk shirts were still cool... I loved my silk shirt and jacket outfit!
Post a Comment