My name is Carlin, and I am a stroller-aholic. I cannot stop reading about strollers. Stokke, UppaBaby, Mutsy, Bugaboo, Quinny, Bumbleride, Maxi Cosi. I don't know what to do.
Nevermind I don't actually have anything for lil boo boo yet. Except some super cool blocks. That he won't be able to use for a really long time. But all I care about is what stroller I should buy.
That is all.
6 comments:
as for a stroller, I would highly recommend the BOB revolution jogging stroller. It's what my sis and her hubby have (the twin version though) and it is super light weight and runs like a dream on the open road both paved and not. If oyu have an REI store around you can peruse them there or I"m sure many other retailers. Oh and they fold up all nice and easily so when you have lil boo boo wailing in one hand you can fold it up and pop it in the car with the other.
Or you can just go without a stroller and avoid having to make such a difficult decision.
I was very confused at your recommendation since the twins are so tiny, but now I've found that the BOB has car seat adapters so that newborns can use them too... hmm, now I'm more confused than ever... thanks ali...
okay so let me add to your confusion even more, the babies were riding in the jogging stroller for strolls, not jogs at about 5-7lbs, they just used one of the kiddopotamus things which snuggle them and give them more support, they are now 8 weeks old and going for actual jogs in the stroller though still stabilized in the snuggly kiddopotamus things...clear as mud? here is a link to what i'm talking about .
http://www.amazon.com/Kiddopotamus-Snuzzler-Complete-Support-Ivory/dp/B000DZS720/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1239240929&sr=1-1
I really like the Bobs, but it doesn't fit my purposes for what I want in an everyday stroller. When I'm ready to job postbaby, I'll be on it.
i was going to mention that BOB stroller too, not that i have any experience with it. but i know other people who really like it and i know you'll want to run with lilbooboo! and since other folks on here talked about it, i'll stop now.
Post a Comment