Which leads me to my next point. You should never be pregnant in a school if you even a little bit shy. Because everyone goes gaga. And kids will ask you every question in the book. And touch your belly. And, if they are too short or just have bad hand-eye coordination, they will aim and miss and touch things higher or lower than your belly. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Some highlights I heard today from people, young and old- can YOU guess the age of these commentators??
"You're a hoochie mama."
"You must not actually have a boy. Boys make your face ugly. Red and zits. You have girl."
"Does your baby like Spiderman or Batman?"
"Your belly will get bigger and bigger and bigger and (*BIG EXPLOSION NOISES HERE*)"
It's the last one that worries me.
Here's some more belly goodness, now in blinding white:
Where are your hip bones?? you, ask. I have NO IDEA.
4/12/09-- 21 weeks
2 comments:
I had the same question regarding my hip bones: http://amazonianbeaver.blogspot.com/2008/11/29-weeks-almost-photo.html
But yours are still there in full force.
Yeah... 8 weeks later!
Post a Comment