Friday, April 10, 2009

Lost Dreams

I had such an ambitious agenda set out for my camera this weekend. I was going to take and post new pictures of my belly this weekend- complete with my rapidly disappearing hip bones and shallowing belly button. Maybe there'd be a cute Easter motif. I was also going to take pictures on my run this afternoon. I had it all planned out- I'd go to the Embarcadero straight from work, had my clothes packed, my hat, my sunglasses- everything. I had my camera, which I knew still had a dead battery, so I brought my charger to work so everything would be ready to go. I even had specific scenes in my head of what I wanted to take pictures of. 

If you know me at all, you've probably guessed by now that my camera battery is still sitting in the charger at work. So you'll just have to trust me that it was a beautiful day on the Embarcadero today, with sunny and clear skies. And you'll also have to trust me that my hip bones are gone and my belly button is preparing it's goodbye speech. 

On another hand, I had an amazingly good run this afternoon. Easily the best run I've had since my pre-booboo days. Which probably says less about how well I ran today and more about how poorly I've been running.

1 comment:

emilyjbell said...

Every time I read "Embarcadaro" I can hear your GPS saying it in my head...haha