Saturday, April 25, 2009

Catching Up to Me

Gerard finally got his share of paranoid pregnant dreams last night, and to make up for lost time- he made them really good. First, I was practicing some balancing yoga pose at the edge of a cliff, while a full 9 months pregnant.  Needless to say it did not end well for me. A slightly less dramatic dream found me with a serious virus, and left him trying to choose between the baby's life or my own. I didn't ask which he chose. 

I woke up this morning to go to my prenatal yoga class (which Schmoops was quite resistant to letting me go to), and I had to be that girl who was coughing and sniffling thorugh the whole class. Sweet. I loved being that girl. On a brighter note, I've dedicated the rest of the day to cleaning up our loft, so it now, thankfully, no longer looks like frat boys lived here. 

No comments: