Sunday, April 26, 2009

Everyone's Favorite Day

It's Belly Time! Here I am at 23 weeks. I feel like my belly isn't necessarily sticking out much more, but it's encompassing more longitudinal space. I mean, I think it's starting to protrude higher than it used to. In other news, I've lost the ability to create meaningful sentences. I still feel really good, aside from this persistent cold. I'm getting more bump-acknowledgment from strangers, but I still feel like when I wear jeans and light sweater I'm not that noticeable. On that note, I splurged on a pair of designer maternity jeans from a store going out of business, and they are wonderful, wonderful things.






Also, I really enjoy Ben Folds.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I think you might be the winner of cutest pregnant girl ever! Also a huge a fan of Ben Folds. I saw him once at the park and thought about following him, but I didn't, no worries!

Besiege said...

Hey! I was just thinking about you- how'd the half go??

And also thank you :) I expect my plaque (or at the very least certificate) any day now...