For all you Naysayers out there who say I'm not showing...
These are from 1/12/09, when I was about 8 weeks, and- I must say- kinda disturbingly skinny:
And here we are, 3/29/09 and 19 weeks with a big ol belly that is no where near letting me button the lowest, most forgiving pair of jeans I have. Thus, my recent dress obsession:
And no, I have no idea why I look so much smaller in the third picture than the second. That crazy lil boo boo changes shape by the minute! Actually, the last picture was actually taken first, and I'm going to blame the ol' A picture is being taken of my belly- better suck in reflex.
5 comments:
awww...what a cute little belly!
I've decided in the bottom picture I'm jetting my right hip forward just a tad, which is distorting the size of my belly to look smaller than it actually is.
Yay!!! thanks for the pics.
i heart your belly and little boo boo in there! can't wait to see the belly (and you!!!) again in a month!
Babe, I'm pretty impressed you're hot when you're not pregnant and pregnant! Thats way better than like every other woman out there. So many girls get "not cute" while their pregnant but you get "still cute"! Yay you! And better yet, Yay me! He he...
Post a Comment