Thursday, March 5, 2009

March in like a Lion

So, for lack of anything better to discuss, I'm going to describe my upcoming month. Because it is ridiculous to the point of laughable. Keep in mind I'm sparing you the multiple dr. appointments, meetings, and other goings ons. And I'm not mentioning I finally get to see Wicked(!), and that I think I might go to a dooce book signing as well...These are just the biggies:

March 6: G's 30th Bday!!
March 6-8: Fly to LA to celebrate said Bday
March 12-16: Amy and Baby Hazard come to SF and stay with us!
March 18:22: Fly to Nashville. Match Day on the 19th! We finally figure out where we'll be living next year. Kind of a big deal.
March 23: Ultrasound to find out the sex of the baby!! Also kind of a big deal
March 24-25: Fly back to LA to see Joe take on Jeopardy!

If that's not a busy 3 weeks, then I just don't know what is. Basically I'll either be updating a lot because so much will be happening, or not at all because I won't be home. Only time will tell...

No comments: