Sunday, March 22, 2009

Memo

If you are taking a 5-hour red eye, do not be the only jackass on the plane who keeps their light on. Seriously, your book is not that interesting you have to read it at 3am. But most importantly, if you do decide to be this jackass- do not sit next to me! Can't you tell I'm pregnant and tired and cranky and don't appreciate the spot light?

On another note, if you are taking the 5-hour red eye and can steal, kill or bribe your way into an exit row seat- Worth. It. Especially if you are flying with the apparent greatness that is US Airways. Seriously, usually exit rows give you just enough extra inches so that I can comfortably cross and uncross my legs without assistance from my hands. But oh noo. Not US Airways. I'm not sure if they are particularly concerned with their XL passengers navigating easily through the exit rows or what- but we seriously had like 4 feet of leg room. I could outstretch my legs completely- while slouching- and have a lot of space to spare. I did this- a lot. Mostly just to show off. I'm guessing the leg room in the other rows were not so generous- judging by how many times the back of my seat was kicked. 

No comments: