Friday, February 20, 2009

10 weeks

January 26, 2009:

So, I'm officially antsy to be able to tell everyone our news. It's leaked out to a couple people, but I really just am ready to tell everyone!I want to share our excitement, yeah yeah, but I also want people to start understanding why I feel like shit all of the time!
Brushing my teeth has officially become a nightmare. I dread this task. It hasn't made me actually throw up in several days, but I do gag several times throughout. I have to have the bathroom prepared- toilet seat up, and ready for whatever might happen. I used to be able to at least postpone the gagging and dry heaving until I went for the tops and insides of my teeth, but now it starts even when I am only brushing the outsides of my teeth. Which I think is pretty damn ridiculous. 
The other day I got so mad at my toothbrush for causing me so much distress I threw it out. I was also convinced it smelled. I waited over 24 hours to buy a new one, and I'm going to be honest with you- I didn't miss it at all.
I'm also convinced our kitchen smells like syrup. And no, there is no logical reason why this might be the case.

No comments: