Monday, June 8, 2009

Suited Up

Is it just me, or is there something oddly sexy about a man in suit driving a scooter? I like to think they all have accents, also. European.

On the opposite spectrum of sexiness: I saw a man walking on the sidewalk today in a suit wearing...  running shoes. Blaringly white, thick-soled, Asics. For real. It's bad enough when women do this- although I have more leniency for some flip flops or comfy flats while walking a commute instead of pumps, which are a bit more discreet. But I just really don't see the need for bright white running shoes. How far are you really walking that a pair of loafers won't suffice?? And men just don't have the same excuse of high heels, nor do they have the convenient purse factor. Suck it up dude. No one feels sorry for you or your feet. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey maybe he just had knee surgery and his doctor told him to get old man supportive shoes, maybe one day in your 39th week you will find those shoes enticing. hehehe only kidding I love you!

Besiege said...

Well, he should have gotten old man supportive shoes in black, then. At least try to camouflage...