Contest Rules: 1. You must enter your guess as a comment to this post. No other guesses or remarks count.
2. No duplicate entries. The first person to comment with a given date calls it.
3. My guess is August 10. So his bday can be 8-10-9, which I think is cool.
Go!
12 comments:
Amy: August 30
Jeffrey: August 17
Hazard: August 21
We each get a guess, right?
August 13th.
August 11
SO, really? Everyone thinks you're going to be early but me? I mean, I suppose if Hazard is any indication, you'll give birth early also, but it really is strange for first time moms...
Oh, and I think the prize should be a hand-made blanket. ;)
I'm surprised by all the early guesses too- I thought I'd be all by myself guessing so early.
And the only way the winner is getting a blanket is if it's a Durocher, because no way in hell am I making an adult size blanket... At least the odds are stacked with you
August 15th
i think the super duper cool prize should be giving pookie the middle name that is the middle name of your favorite person, aka montgomery, just think, then he could go by Monte
I'm going with August 8!
14th??? c'mon 14th!!!
I just realized I never actually submitted my date...
August 18 (I actually am feeling the 17th, but Jeffrey already claimed it)
And Gerard calls the 10th (he had a 'vision' it will happen the 10-14th- but I reminded him of the contest rules...)
But, my dear, it would appear that you did, in fact, submit a date in your post: August 10. Which makes both your new guess of August 18 and Gerard's guess of August 10 invalid. ;)
Post a Comment