I didn't want to end my evening, nor posting with all those unsettled feelings. So instead, I'll share a dream I had. If you know me at all, you know I love to tell people about random dreams I had that they don't care a bit about, but I can't help myself from a sharing anyway.
So, did you watch The Voice last night? I did. Right before bed. So obviously I was auditioning in my dream. 3 judges turned around wanting me to be on their team. I said I was so shocked and honored, because I had really just come for fun, and support of a friend, and that I really couldn't actually sing at all. I told Adam Levine he was way too hot to work with, because it would just be way too distracting. Cee-lo didn't vote for me; I told Christina it would be too intimidating to work with her, because she could actually really, really sing, so that would be awkward (I left out the part that she's supposedly drunk all the time now, so probably wasn't my best career move anyway), so then I told Blake Shelton I'd be honored to be on his team, as I had the right mix of little crush on him, and respect for his voice and talent, and I was a country girl at heart- so it'd be a good fit.
So there you have it.
I have a pool party I'm supposed to go to on Sunday (this is no longer a dream, btw). Do you think if I work out every day until then (except maybe tonight because I'm tired) that I'll be bikini-ready by then? Ok, good.
1 comment:
I love your dream. If only there were hippos in it ;)
Post a Comment