Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I Can Show You The World

Sooo, Aladdin was on tv this evening, so I was of course watching it during my run, because, ya know, I can. So, I had almost forgotten how much I freaking love this movie. I'm there, sweating my ass off, knees killing me while I'm running because I went and got fat, but Aladdin is making me smile to myself. I'm sure people watching me thought I was high, smiling and laughing to a cartoon.

Watching Aladdin also got me even more pumped for my impending trip to DISNEYLAND next week!!! I came home singing Never Had a Friend Like Me (or whatever that song is called), and tried to warn Gerard about how incredibly annoying I'm going to be our entire trip. I'm pretty sure he's nervous, but I don't think he gets the full extent of my relentless love of belting Disney songs. Yaaaaaaaaay!! :)


1 comment:

bonjovibabe said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE Aladdin!!! :)