Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Last Wedding Post For the Night...

...I promise.

So, I found this wedding venue. It's kind of shabby chic. In a good way. It's surprisingly cheap, the bathrooms are terrible, and the lobby carpet makes me dizzy, but the view is unparalleled. But mostly I'm excited because the chick told me we can have our dogs there. Now, if the thought of Kota wearing some pearls and Biggsy wearing a little tux doesn't melt your heart then I just don't know what will.

Unless, that is, we decide on the zoo. Then we can hang out with giraffes and they can lick our faces!!!

Did you know everyone seems to think we're crazy for trying to do New Years?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do they think New Years is crazy?!. I think they are jealous for not thinking of doing New Years... Thats what I think. Cause everyone else and their mother and their grandmother is getting married in May,June,July,Aug so you gotta hate on being different...

emilyjbell said...

That's cool that Oprah reads your blog..I'm impressed. I am also intrigued at the thought of your wedding being at the zoo.