So, I was just dumped by a girl friend. Like, for real. Now, I didn't think this was physically possible; I thought when girls didn't want to be friends any more one or both would just fade off in the distance and stop returning phone calls. But no, this was made very evident that we were to never see eachother again. Sweet. Duly noted. I'm like, extremely impressed with girls that have a lot of close girl friends. I just don't understand how it's done. I've always thought I was not that offending a person, but I'm starting to second-guess that assessment.
On a seperate and even more alienating note, Gerard went and proposed to me and then left town for three weeks. And I'm very sad. How do people function without dogs to cuddle at night?
1 comment:
Female friends are tough. I'm not sure how I have as many as I do right now, but they certainly do not come without their drama. Sorry you got dumped. I've been there too, sister.
Post a Comment