Friday, September 18, 2009

Happy 1 Months!

So boo is 1 month old today!

I haven't been posting as much as I'd like, but my internet has been rather intermittent lately. And I've been taking care of a boo.

We've been venturing out more with Solomon. He walked along the Embarcadero and saw the Pacific Ocean for the first time. He went to the ultra yummy Serpentine and watched me eat some red meat all pink and juicy and delicious (I've been craving it since my pregnancy ended and my meat no longer had to be cooked so much). He also went to his and my first playgroup with the local Mother's Group to try to meet some other new mamas to be friends with. He's done really well in our outings so far. He usually sleeps for a while cozied up in the carrier, then starts to get fussy and eats. I do notice he tends to munch on the boob a lot longer when we're outside of the apartment. I assume it's a comfort to him, in effort to avoid getting scared or overstimulated with the surrounding environment. But maybe it's just in my imagination.

We haven't weighed him since his last Dr. appt, but he is noticeably heavier to me holding him with one arm to eat. Fascinating, I know. I'm not sure what other updates to make...

No comments: