Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Lotso Pictures

I'm officially a whale. Here are some way overdue belly pictures, and some shots of how we kept the same furniture (plus a crib) and now call the study a nursery. I want to add a rug, and maybe a few more decorative type things on the wall, but at the end of the day, he's a baby. And I don't think he'll mind too much.

32 weeks

Whoooa huge belly!


The dogs helping to build the crib


Notice Kota's bed in front of our changing table. She's pretty happy we built this roomy, quiet room just for her.

The rocking chair is our other piece of "new" furniture. It's craigslist and sooooo comfy.


2 comments:

kmbutrfly said...

awwww! the room looks cute : ) every once in a while i like to call our office "the baby room" even though we have no baby. but i figure it's green so i don't have to paint it for a baby, so it's perfect. and i'm the same page as you - no it's not "baby green" or whatever that is, but it's a baby, and it'll deal with it! glad you got yourself a comfy chair!!! now THAT is something both you and booboo will love!

emilyjbell said...

I love the room! And now you actually look pregnant :)