Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Update

Two mice dead. One mouse still loose. He is believed to be armed and dangerous.

It is interesting to note that of all the fancy, expensive killing contraptions I purchased, our two dead mice were foiled by the classic, $1.50 wooden mouse traps. Good ol' cheese on the wooden slab trick. Apparently does work every time. I'm just glad Gerard has full responsibility of both checking and disposing of these traps. I've avoided that entire half of the apartment for the last 24 hours so as to not accidently catch a glimpse of a dead mouse sprawled down with a wire bar pinning down his back. Gerard's mimes of their poses have been quite sufficient. 

I couldn't think of a better time to leave for LA. Bye bye, mice.

I feel like I had something else relevant to say for myself today, but I don't know what that was anymore. I'm very tired.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was in a slump without having your daily musings to look forward too, so thank you for doing your part to un-slump me and brighten my day. RIP mouse family.

emilyjbell said...

I can't believe there were 3 MICE running around. Reminds me of a song for some reason.....