So, for those of you concerned, my drawing class is much more interesting than previously reported. We've now advanced from circles and lines, though this week presented my two biggest drawing
nemeses. Rooms. And hands. Rooms and stairs and walls and
dimensions and all those straight lines are so damn boring to me. I don't like them. I like drawing people. Naked people if you must know, but people. I like curves and eyes and implied movement and passion. So yes, I like naked people. Naked, hand-less people, I will clarify. I don't like hands. Hands are the hardest thing in the world to draw, in my humble opinion. But apparently, neither my rooms or hands are actually all that bad. I used to think I didn't like them because I was bad at them. But I now realize I'm
ok at them, but I don't like them anyway.
I'm not sure what that means.
The debate is about to start!!! 3 cheers for Obama and him being tall and smart and Democratic! Shout out also to Biden, with his charming smile, intelligence, lack of folksy sayings, and- most importantly- lack of winking! Hip hip hooray!
No comments:
Post a Comment