I've been meaning to make this post for forever--- but better late than never, right?? I have a couple more undocumented projects, including my two favorites, but you'll just have to be ont he lookout for those on another date! Intriguing, yes??
One of my first projects from several months ago. Probably Christmas-time. It's a box. With a hole. And we spend lots of time figuring out what treasures might fit in the hole, and by what means we can get them out again. Best recycle ever.
A little trivet I picked up at Big Lots. We weave yarn through it (which I taped at both ends to help ease it through the holes).
Practicing soaking up water with a sponge, then squeezing it out again. And fun to see the bowls alternate between full and empty!
The intended activity of practicing with clothespins.
The actual activity of breaking them into pieces.
Putting toothpicks through a spice jar! I let him do it for 5 minutes to make sure he liked it, then I quickly retrieved the materials, as I'm saving it for a plane activity! Small, quiet and light!
2 comments:
You are such a creative mom! I hope that when I am a mom, I can at least have a couple ounces of the creativity that you have!
what emily said! (although i AM a mom, but you know what i mean! definitely learning from you as amelia grows!!!)
Post a Comment